Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Looking for help for the new guild <slayersofdragons>

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Looking for help for the new guild <slayersofdragons>
bigfatdwarf

Post Looking for help for the new guild <slayersofdragons> Reply with quote
Hi i am bigfatdwarf an officer in guild <slayersofdragons> and i would like to apeal for help from your guild, Help would involve helping us level and learn more about world of warcraft we are a low leveled guild and generaly lvl 38s we would much apreceate your help. please post back on this forum or wisp me in game,
your sincerly,
bigfatdwarf
<slayersofdragons> Smile
Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zanakfein

Post Reply with quote
Requesting help from Dragons when you guys are Dragon slayers? Hmm…doesn’t fit the picture Smile
Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
bigfatdwarf

Post Reply with quote
we are 'dragon' as in dragonkin slayers, but we would really apresiate help though Smile
Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."
Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: